Friday, April 4, 2008

what's happening today

As i started this week i felt like the world was closing in on me finance issues the worry about kids are they getting what they need from school but our Lord and Savior was there to help me see what he HAS!!! already done for us i think that Jacob the brother of Nephi said it best at this time in the Book of Mormon Nephi just die and told jacob to "write upon these plates a few things which i considered to be most precious" Jacob said " and it supposeth me that they have come up hither to hear the pleasing word of God, yea, the word which health the wounded soul. wherefore, it burdeneth my soul that i should be constrained, because of the strict commandment which i have received from God, to abmonish you according to your crimes, to enlarge the wounds of those who are already wounded,  instead of consoling and healing their wounds; and those who have not been wounded, instead of feasting upon the pleasing word of God have daggers placed to pierce their souls and wound their delicate minds." As i read this passage it stuck with me, with great feeling and love, that i need to show the Lord what it has meet to me " I'm trying to be like Jesus I'm following in his ways I'm trying to love as he did in all that i do and say At times I'm tempted to make the wrong choice but i try to listen as the still small voice whispers Love one another as Jesus love you try to show kindness in all that u do be gentle and loving in deed and in though, for these are the things Jesus taught" i love this song "in small and simple things great things can done" with this, i hope that we as sons and daughters of the Lord can move forward in try to see what we can do to make ourselves a little closer to him that has given us hope and already gone thew that pain that we think we can not bare, if we let him take it from us how much better will I be for this. I hope that i can do this and show myself every day that it is worth every heartache and pain to know, the love that our Lord and Savior has for YOU and ME!!!!!!  

Thank you to the most precious thing on the earth that i have FAMILY!!
love ya tons 
PB 

2 comments:

Blair Family said...

That is wonderful. You have the right perspective. Mom and Dad will see that I am doing a great job in helping you with your spiritual side. :) Just kidding. I am so proud of you and the perspective that you have.

Cousin Power said...

Keep writing!!! It is so good to get our feelings and thoughts down on paper. When we go back and read at a later time we see how we've......changed, grown, and maybe even what we need to grow.
It gives us good perspective!!!!
We love you!!!!!