Monday, April 21, 2008

Me?? an esample??

I am so greatful for the way i have had great esamples in my life four esample Alma the younger and the sons of mosiah what great faith there parents had in the lord to help them get threw those times that were bad, and now we see that the lord make his promise, to all that who ever makes that step, to have a broken heart and a contrite spirit they will see the blessing with in there family.  What a blessing this has been for me to see the love these men have for there wives & show this to me. I'm truely blessed with this exsample as i have seen many things both Good & bad right now. i'm having a reality check WOW!!! the day that i can change to make a differance is now as Marvin J Ashton said "Be a Quality Person" if you are a quality person you will be good in any situation in which you find yourself" this bring more meaning to the way Nephi of old said oh reched man that i am i dont deserve this love from our Lord and Savior i hope that this will see me threw. I have so much trust in the Lord more so now then ever before. As we look and see there are so many times threw out the world of great esamples of men and women both. Am i that esample to someone else or do i need to change to let the quality person come out and see everyone and touch anyone that we can.

No comments: